- • We will contact you within 48 hours to confirm your appointment via telephone.
- • If we cannot contact you we will make you aware of this via the email address you provided at your time of booking/application.
- • Payment must be made at time of our confirmation with you, electronically via card or transfer.
- • Service(s) can only be booked between 8am and 5.30 pm Monday to Friday.
- • We will make every effort to arrange an Engineer at your requested time, however we reserve the right to offer you an alternative time at the time of confirmation.
- • You can cancel your appointment with a minimum of 24 hours notice during normal office hours (Mon Fri 8am to 5.30pm) and obtain a full refund. Failiure to provide this notice period will result in the full costs being payable to Aqua Shield (GB) Limited.
- • If you fail to make your appointment you will be charged the full rate of your service.
- • Any additional parts, including but not limited to; seals, fixings, flues, casings and mechanical parts that are required to either make your appliance operate effectively or safely will be charged to you as an additional cost.
- • If we find that your appliance is unsafe or does not meet current regulations we will make this clear to you in writing at the time of inspection and service.
- Any information provided to us will not be shared with third parties.
Home Shield Breakdown Plans
On completion of booking and application Aqua Shield will contact you within 48 hours to arrange your first inspection which is free of charge. If we find that your system is in working condition and without existing faults we will provide cover at the point of inspection. You will need to pay for your plan in full or arrange a standing order payment plan. We may decide to complete your annual boiler service at the time of inspection if cover is provided.t.